We provide endoscopy procedures for patients with digestive conditions.
Our team carries out procedures designed for exploring the inside of your digestive tract for digestive conditions.
We understand that having an endoscopy can be stressful. We will work with you every step of the way to make sure you are at ease.
Services vary at different sites but may include:
- gastroscopy: a look inside the esophagus, stomach and duodenum
- colonoscopy: a look inside the large bowel
- sigmoidoscopy: a look inside the lower portion of the large bowel
- endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreaticography (ERCP): a look inside the bile ducts and the pancreatic ducts
What to expect
You may be either an inpatient or outpatient to use these services.
- You will receive detailed instructions on how to prepare for your procedure.
- During your procedure, you will be given a sedative to help you relax and ease any discomfort. We will then insert a thin tube equipped with a camera into your small or large intestine to examine it.
- After your procedure, you will need to rest for a short time in our recovery area. Once you are fully awake, you will be able to go home.
You will need a doctor’s referral to access these services.