Psychiatric acute inpatient care units
Units 91 and 93
Our inpatient adult acute psychiatry units care for voluntary and formal patients with mental health concerns.
- addiction support and referrals
- medical review and adjustment
- occupational therapy assessment as needed
- recreation therapy
- supportive nursing
Information for patients
- We encourage patients to be actively involved in their own treatment.
- Off-unit privileges usually start at 4 p.m. on weekdays and 8 a.m. on weekends.
- Time away from the hospital is to help patients get ready to return to the community when they are ready for discharge.
Units 91 and 93, main floor
Grey Nuns Community Hospital
1100 Youville Drive West
Edmonton AB T6L 5X8