Our professionally trained chaplains promote spiritual and emotional health. We support patients, residents and families, honoring each person’s unique background, tradition, and culture.
Our chaplains are on-site to respond to a wide range of needs. They may:
- support you with end-of-life concerns, including ceremonies, memorial planning and decision-making
- help you explore meaning and purpose in life
- support you during grief and loss
- explore ethical concerns facing patients and staff
- provide religious care (prayer, requests for sacraments or visits from faith leaders)
Daily: 8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Our chaplains are on call 24/7 for urgent situations.
Ask a member of your care team to connect you with a chaplain.