Our hospital offers diagnostic imaging for emergency patients, inpatients and outpatients.
Types of tests
- computed tomography (CT scans): a detailed look inside any part of your body
- echocardiography: a look at your heart activity using sound waves
- fluoroscopy: a look at your body structures and systems in motion
- general radiography (X-ray): a look inside your body, for example, at bones and organs
- interventional radiography/angiography: a look at your blood vessels
- magnetic resonance imaging (MRI): a look at the structures inside your body
- nuclear medicine: a look at how your organs or tissues are working
- ultrasound: a look at your organs, blood vessels and tissues using sound waves
What to bring to your test
- two pieces of government-issued identification (such as your healthcare card and driver’s license)
- a requisition from your doctor
We see patients with the most urgent medical needs first. You may need to wait longer than expected for this reason.
Services are available for emergencies outside regular hours.
Daily, 24 hours
CT, MRI, ultrasound, echocardiography
Daily, 7 a.m.-11 p.m.
Angiography, nuclear medicine, fluoroscopy
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m.-5 p.m.