Social work

A social worker is available to:

  • Provide supportive counselling
  • Help residents and families through the transition to residential living
  • Liaise between residents, families and other staff when needed
  • Help residents and their families with guardianship, trusteeship, finances or other concerns

A social worker is available through a referral process by a Home Care case manager or the charge nurses on the unity within our facility. Fees are covered by Alberta Health Services.

Share This