Your voice counts!
Tell us about your experience in our care!
We believe a good working relationship between patients, residents, families and healthcare providers supported by respectful, open communication is essential to quality care.
Share your compliments
Staff are encouraged when you share compliments with them. Share your compliments with the team that cared for you or your loved one, or contact Covenant Health Patient Relations to share the positive impact a staff member had on your experience. Compliments are shared with staff and their manager.
Share your concerns
We are committed to working with you to address your concerns with respect, compassion and fariness. There are several ways to share your concerns with us:
- Speak with your care team. They know the situation and will respond to your concerns.
- Speak with the manager of the program, service or unit where you received your care.
- Ask to speak with someone from site administration.
- Contact Covenant Health Patient Relations.
- Contact the Alberta Health Services Patient Concerns Officer.
Covenant Health Patient Relations
Contact Covenant Health Patient Relations—you may share your compliments or concerns with Patient Relations by phone, mail, email or by completing the form below.
16940 87 Ave NW
Edmonton AB T5R 4H5
1.877.295.6344 (Toll-free in Alberta)
Alberta Health Services Patient Concerns Officer
1.866.561.7578 (Toll-free in Alberta)