Pulmonary function laboratory
Our pulmonary function laboratory provides a range of breathing tests to assess, diagnose, treat and follow people with lung conditions.
- spirometry (pre- and post-bronchodilator)
- lung subdivisions
- respiratory challenge tests (provocholine)
- arterial blood gases
- preliminary six-minute walk test
- asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) education
- smoking cessation counselling (NRT)
- respiratory medication education
You may be either a patient in our hospital or in the community to use these services.
You will need a doctor’s referral to visit our laboratory.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
Respiratory Department, Room 2201