Our team offers spiritual care services to our residents and families, regardless of faith, background or tradition. We honour each person’s wishes and unique journey.
Our chaplain is on-site to respond to a wide range of needs. They may:
- support you with end-of-life concerns, including ceremonies, memorial planning and decision-making
- help you explore meaning and purpose in life
- support you during grief and loss
- explore ethical concerns facing residents and staff
- provide religious care (prayer, requests for sacraments or visits from faith leaders)
- help you explore your understanding of God or the Divine
- arrange a quiet space for you in the chapel
Ukrainian Catholic mass, Roman Catholic mass, Ecumenical chapel services and Orthodox divine liturgy services are held on a monthly basis. Holy Rosary prayers are held weekly.
All residents and family are welcome to attend and participate. The schedule is posted on the monthly recreation and spiritual care calendars.
Mondays and Wednesdays, 8 a.m. - 4:15 p.m.
Ask a member of your care team to connect you with our chaplain.