Covenant Health's Board of Directors consists of 11 individuals, who are appointed by, and accountable to, the Catholic Bishops of Alberta. The Board is an important component in the governance of Covenant Health and in the areas of developing our vision, strategic planning, community engagement, site monitoring and physician liaison.
The Board has full governance authority for the entire organization and has appointed Community Boards in each community we serve. The Bishops, the Board and the Community Boards are governed by Article of Association, Bylaws and Terms of Reference. These documents define the relationships, accountabilities and responsibilities of each group.
Board of Directors
- W. John BrennanBoard Chair
- Ed StelmachBoard Member
- Dennis E. GrantBoard Member
- James Heelan, QCBoard Member
- Mary Pat SkeneBoard Member
- Michael DimnikBoard Member
- Raymond Peter (Ray) Mack, FCABoard Member
- Richard LeavensBoard Member
- Shirley McClellanBoard Member
- Most Rev. Richard Smith, Archbishop of EdmontonEx-Officio